Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the tournament offer multi-team discounts?
Yes! If your club sends multiple teams, we will discount each team’s entry fee. Discounts start a 5 teams per club.
Contact Tournament Director, Renee Frey at TournamentDirector@staffordsoccer.com for more information.
2. When is the application deadline?
February 19, 2017 is the last day applications will be accepted
3. When will the schedule be posted?
Initial brackets will be posted by February 28, 2017. Schedules will be posted by March 6, 2017
4. What does my team need for check-in?
We will be offering online check-in, which is highly recommended!
- Online check-in will require submission of the following documents:
- Team Roster
- Player Passes
- Team Contact form – with signed acknowledgement of possession of all Medical Release Forms
- Permission to Travel form – if applicable
· Onsite check-in will also be available at the site of your games, 1-hour prior to the kick-off of your first game, and will require the following documents:
- Team Roster – Official Copy and Two Copies for Stafford Soccer Staff to keep. Remember to bring these copies with you.
- Player Passes – Original Player Passes (2015-2016 season, sanctioned by your state association via US Youth Soccer or by US Club Soccer) for all rostered and guest players. Note: NO birth certificates will be accepted.
- Signed Medical Release Forms for all players. They must be signed but do not need to be notarized. Your local club form is acceptable.
- Team Contact form
- Permission to Travel Form – if applicable
Please make sure you have everything listed above with you on Tournament weekend regardless of the check-in method you use
If on-line check-in is used, you do not need extra copies of your roster on game day, just the original.
5. Roster sizes?
U9-10 (2008/2007): 14 Players
U11-12 (2006/2005): 16 Players
U13-15 (2004-2002): 18 Players
U16-19 (2001-1998): 22 Players [Can only dress/play 18 players in each game]
For more details please see tournament rules and procedures
6. What is the tournament game format?
3-game minimum for all teams. There will be champions/finalists named for all age groups/divisions. All divisions will play round robin during the first round of games. Finals will be played for 4/6/8 team divisions after round robin games to determine the champion and finalists. The champion and finalist for any 5-team divisions will be determined by points at the conclusion of the round robin matches.