The next STARS session will be Spring 2017. The STARS program is designed specifically for the U5 players to include lots of fun games and activities which involve a soccer ball. The program is structured around enjoyment, interaction, and movement while trying to eliminate the 3 L’s (laps, lines and lectures). Registration for U5 STARS Spring 2017 will open on Dec 10th and will remain open until full. Please note these sessions fill up quick. Please register early!
Not sure if your player is age eligible for the program? CLICK HERE
for the age chart.
- Sessions will take place each Saturday for five weeks. Spring 2017 sessions are as follows April 8/22/29 & May 6/13 (no session Easter weekend)
- Each session will be 45 minutes in length.
- There are 2 locations for these sessions, one in Northern Stafford, and one in the Southern part of Stafford County.
- North location: Courthouse Community Center, 29 Stafford Ave, Stafford, VA 22554
- South location: Ferry Farm ES , 20 Pendleton Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
- Enrollment is limited to 12 players per site and session, targeting on a 1:6 ratio of players to coaches and a maximum of 1:8. This will allow for a low player-to-coach ratio and maximum coach interaction.
- Cost is $50 per player.
- You do not need to purchase a uniform from the office. All required gear is listed below. Each player will receive a T-shirt on their first day
Players will need to bring:
- Soccer appropriate shoes (no sandals or flip-flops)
- Shin guards
- Soccer ball (size 3)
- Water bottle
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org